“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Coventry
Michigan
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was efficient and friendly. The hotel looks new or maybe just recently remodeled. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were only here for a night, but would come back again if in the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Flushing, New York, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel met my needs. I have a small dog and Laquinta always welcomes her or I would choose another chain that would welcome her. The room was clean and breakfast was great. I was welcomed when I checked in and was greeted nicely when I checked out. I was asked if all was OK and it was during this stay. I will continue to use LaQuinta for all my trips since I consistantly receive great service, clean rooms and a warm greeting when I am at the LaQuinta Inn. Thank You

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On a Motor Home road trip, we had to leave the RV in the shop overnight. We enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta in Coventry, RI. It was clean and the people were pleasant. The room was clean. The breakfast offered nice choices. The wi-fi connected the first time! They had a razor for us. We had left ours in the motor home. It was a nice break from the coach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Try it yourself because if you'd ask me, I definitely would tell you that this one is perfect for me.
The staffs were so welcoming. The room that I had was what I wanted. And everything looks new. Mattress, carpet, tables, bathroom and the rest. Although the TV is a bit small. Probably just 32". But that works for me.

With nearby restaurants and gas stations. If you look at the map, its just along I-95.

I would very much recommend this place and most definitely would stay here next time.

Room Tip: Away from exit doors and elevators is more quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Newington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Remodeled and fresh. Friendly staff. Good breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage. better than a lot of La Quintas. Beautiful pool. Easy access to the highway and lots of stores and restaurants in walking distance. Area is very quiet - far away from the interstate to not hear it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

La Quinta does not disappoint. You know what you will get, and it is very good- always. Quick check-in. Good value. Satisfactory breakfast. Comfortable surroundings. Easy on - off highway. La Quinta is definitely the hotel for travelers not looking for a Ritz, but looking for comfort and cleanliness.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Falmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Hotel is very easy to get to, right off the highway. Check in was a breeze and coffee is brewing 24 hours a day. Went to our room and discovered that our sleep sofa was just a sofa. Checked with management and they said a large shipment of sleep sofas was delayed. They immediately brought up a rollaway bed, which worked perfect. Room was spacious, much bigger than I expected, and very clean. AC did not seem to get real cold, but was fifty degrees outside so we opened windows anyway. I'm sure it was operator error as I didn't ask anyone how it worked. We had a great night's sleep and breakfast in the morning before checking out. I would definitely return to La Quinta

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry? Share your experiences!