“Wonderful hotel for a very reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Universal Blvd, Coventry, RI 02816   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Coventry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Collingswood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The staff at the newly-renovated La Quinta Inn Coventry are customer-focused, friendly and extremely polite! The room was pristinely clean and EXTREMELY comfortable. The owner was on site. I complimented him on the well-kept property and attentive staff. We will ABSOLUTELY stay here again when traveling to Rhode Island. The location is very convenient as well.

Room Tip: Nice indoor pool. Room staff, front desk and breakfast staff were just wonderful. There was a bit of...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brad C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks and I can't say thank you enough for the very kind words you expressed. We are all glad we made your holiday stay a great one. Hope to see you again very soon!
Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I just stayed several days at the new La Quinta in Coventry while attending training with my company. I have stayed at most of the other hotels in the area and I have to say that this was the most enjoyable visit so far, at a great price. I had a king room on the first floor with a 10' ceiling and a separate seating area (not a suite) and a bed that was as comfortable as the luxury hotels in Providence. The room was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was very good with both hot and cold choices. (I didn't see any powdered eggs). I stay in Coventry because the location allows me a quick drive to Providence or over to Quonset Business Park - and from now on, this will be my choice in hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Lobby was very inviting. Staff was helpful with any concerns (left items after checkout) Room lighting could use updating was a bit dark even with room entrance light and two wall lamps. Indoor pool was comfortable and area was warm. Good variety of food for breakfast

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had high hopes based on recent nice reviews. I travel a lot on business and decided to try the La Quinta chain to find a new favorite instead of hamptons or courtyards.
My room was disgusting. The bed was half made. I was sick and had been traveling since four that morning and decided it was fine. I checked in and left to go to the Walmart next door for cold supplies and a muscle soak bath. When I got back I went into the bathroom and was disgusted. There was hair stuck on the wall and in the bathtub. The shower curtain had mold and mildew. The area near the trash can had nasty stains all over the walls. Mgmt then put me in the room across the hall. It too had a dirty bathtub and the heat had been cut off. It was in the low 30s that night. Once I turned on the heat it took forever to warm up. The next day I tried to use the "business office" it was so dusty it was awful! You couldn't miss the layers of dust on the counter. The trash was spilling out of the can. The computer was really old and slow.
Breakfast was your basic powdered eggs and cardboard hard bagels.
I was so disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Brad C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. It sounds like your day was less than enjoyable prior to your arrival and I wish we could have done more to positively impact your experience. We strive to provide the cleanest, most comfortable and up to date guest rooms to every guest but realize that every experience is unique. We will use your experience to motivate our efforts for continuous improvement. We have made a number of updates to the property including new carpeting in public areas such as the business center. This may have created some initial cleanliness issues but we service the area daily. Unlike many Laquinta’s we do provide a HOT breakfast that includes sausage and scrambled eggs.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry? Share your experiences!