“Easter Dinner” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Easter Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Over all, the food was very well done, and very tasty, with a wide variety of things to eat, it was buffet style, and the food could have been restocked better, and faster, the deserts were sorely lacking, in selection and freshness, although the lemon desert was excellent. The sourest taste was when the bill came, which, when divided between our party, came out to be more then had each of us had our own individual dinners, and the 20% gratuity was added to the bill, even though the only thing a server did for us, was bring an occasional drink, and did not in any way serve us food, or any thing else. All in all, a great Italian restaurant, but be sure of what you're spending, before the bill comes, if you're doing the buffet, and enjoy the great atmosphere, and great food.

Visited March 2013

45% Recommend
WEST KINGSTON
“wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

With such a strong italian influence here in Rhode Island - this little place in Coventry holds its own! We went there out of convenience one night as my 86 yr old dad was visiting from Fla and staying down the street. Everything was fantastic! The service was prompt, efficient, and friendly - the food was absolutely delicious, and the chef - Anthony - even took time to come out and chat with us! My dad has been up here three times this year and he ONLY wants to go there!! I keep telling him there are other places, but he insists, and everytime I am glad we went! On Sunday nights there is a buffet of at least twenty options - constantly being refreshed and the variety is wonderful! The prices are very reasonable and there is plenty of parking! I had the stacked eggplant one time and it was amazing - I had planned on eating only 1/2 cause it was such a generous portion I wanted to take some home, but I couldn't stop eating it!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
RHODE ISLAND
“Very nice place mostly italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

lots of parking,on rt 3 Coventry,This is a very nice , charming place that serves good food has a nice bar and good service. They serve nice size portions of fresh from scratch foods served hot and will be a nice place for singles or familys to go to eat without having to break the bank. Nice,go and try it. you will like it. Owners are very nice and friendly.

Visited February 2013
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

1/10/2012
We haven't been there in awhile but we were so glad we did. For our appitizer we had the bruchetta. It was superb! Piled high with a delicious topping, and so filling. For my entree I had Shrimp Scampi over linguine. One of my friends had chicken in a delicious sauce, and my other friend had eggplant parmigiano. The service was excellent. The waitress was very attentive with an outstanding personality, but didn't over do it. Her name is April. We're going back this Friday, and I'm going to ask for her.

Sandy Lukowicz

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oneco, Connecticut
“Wonderful Dinner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Visited Andiamo Restaurant located at 1650 Nooseneck Hill Rd, Rt 3, Coventry, RI for the first time last night (December 30, 2012) with my husband. It was some of the best Italian Food we have ever had, reminded us of Angelinos in Windham CT. The server was very friendly and prompt with all the drinks, apps, meals and dessert. The food was awesome and portions huge. They were not very busy which at first made us wary but after this visit we will be back. They have a Sunday deal going on with a Buffet for $13.00 and we are going back next week to try it out. Go try them out you won’t regret it!!

• Visited December 2012