“I have been here over twenty times over the last 4 years, and this place is AWESOME AND CHEAP!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Van's Spa

Van's Spa
359 Wood St, Frnt, Bristol, RI 02809-2360
401-253-2797
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 79 Restaurants in Bristol
Warren, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

HI, I LOVE COMING TO VAN'S SPA AND BEING ENTERTAINED BY MANNY THE OWNER WHILE EATING DELICIOUS, YET SOME WHAT UNHEALTHY, FOOD!!

Practically everything is $5 or less and when I go I almost always get the Rueben for $5 which is an amazing deal as it comes with fries and is usually really big and filled w/ pastrami. Its amazingly good, they have great breakfast specials served all day, and a great burger and fries for $3 !!! THATS CHEAPER THAN MCdonalds and WAY BIGGER and better!

No one can beat Manny's for the atmoshphere, classic old style diner w/ counter or a few booths, bakery items all over, a decent sized menu, and this past summer they had a delicious $8 Lobster roll, it was such a great deal and hope they do it again!

This place can't be beat on value and its fun to come here!
My g/f and I bring her 5 y/o niece on occasion and Manny always gives her special attention and even gives her a free giant cookie when we leave! He is a great guy and hope this place never closes, its so popular and there are so many regulars!

• Visited November 2011