“My favorite cake is chocolate with raspberry & chocolate mouse like center!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cake Gallery

The Cake Gallery
555 Hope St, Bristol, RI 02809
(401) 254-1911
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 79 Restaurants in Bristol
RI
“My favorite cake is chocolate with raspberry & chocolate mouse like center!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Looking for a creative cake... come visit Paul. He has created wonderful cakes through the many years for our family & friends. For my sons 1st birthday he had the cookie monster cake, made into a bust complete with ping pong balls for eyes! What's even better is that beyond the creativity, the cakes are moist and delicious! His new location downtown Bristol has him busier than ever, so order early... especially for homemade like Italian cookies around the holidays!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bristol, Rhode Island
“Incredible cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have bought many cakes here. They are the reason I went with a cake buffet for my wedding, who could choose. We went with tiramisu, white cake with raspberry and vanilla mousse, coconut, chocolate with peanut butter mousse, cheesecake, etc.. The buffet got rave reviews.

Visited April 2013
Westport, Connecticut
“Excellent Cake!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Whenever there's a birthday in Bristol, I would love to throw down a little extra money and have them get the cake from Cake Gallery. Sure, the cake is going to be more expensive than Stop&Shop, etc. but its DEFINITELY worth it. The cake is sooooo good!
They also serve ice cream, cup cakes, coffee, and during the summer they had frozen bananas. Everything I've had from here has been good.
Also, to entertain you after hours, they have two digital picture frames in the windows displaying different confections they have produced. My girlfriend and I, on more than one occasion, have stopped during our evening strolls to look. Definitely recommend!

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Stop for Coffee and a Sweet Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

During the warmer weather this is my place to stop for an Iced Coffee and some type of sweet be it a slice of cake, cupcake, turnover, etc. Everything I have had here has been wonderful. For a treat at times I will get a few slices of cake to take home for a lunch dessert. I love walking into the store and feeling welcome whether it be from Bethany or Paul who is the creator of these delectible masterpieces. And I believe the other gentleman who is there is Tony who is also very pleasant and welcoming. I have yet to buy a whole cake but only for fear I will eat the whole thing myself in one weekend but I am waiting for a special event to get one. In the meantime I am working my way through the cupcakes and the salted caramel cakes which is FANTASTIC!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Tasty goodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I picked up some wonderful pastries as a gift. They were very well received. I will visit again especially because they have many gluten free options.

• Visited December 2013