We just stayed at Bristol House for a wedding. We are not usually "B&B people" but Bristol House exceeded our expectations. Kathleen is warm, friendly, and accommodating without being the least bit intrusive. We truly felt taken care of in the best way. And Kathleen's breakfast is delicious - homemade granola, fresh fruit, made-to-order pancakes and maple-glazed bacon. Yum! The inn's location is just down the street from downtown Bristol, which is charming with many quaint shops and restaurants. We plan to return to Bristol House soon (without the kids)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bristol House Bed & Breakfast, winer of the 2013 & 2014 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence, located in picturesque Bristol, Rhode Island. A quaint seaside town filled with beauty, charm and history, dated back to 1680, and home to America's Oldest Fourth of July celebration! This charming, boutique, traditional Cape Cod style B&B is the perfect spot for a family vacation/reunion, girl friend's getaway or a relaxing getaway for two! Bristol House boasts four beautifully decorated guest rooms (all with PRIVATE bathrooms), cozy gathering spaces, outdoor patio and backyard garden. Book the inn for your next business meeting or offsite and let us cater your lunch or cocktail party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bristol House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol House Bed And Breakfast
- Bristol House Hotel Bristol