“Great lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Somers NY
“Great lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Great wraps, salads and smoothies. perfect for a rest after bicyling all over the island. no view, nothing fancy, cash only. but a great lunch!! worth the stop

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston, MA
“Delicious! BUT - overpriced and unfriendly :(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Because of the high prices (nearly $7 for a not-so-large "large" smoothie...really??) and the decidedly sour puss attitude of the proprietress and workers, I would have given this place only 2-3 stars.

BUT, they earn an extra star in my book for being not only vegetarian, but DELICIOUS vegetarian at that. I especially recommend the lentil burger. Even my husband - who is definitely not a vegetarian - loved it so much that he made us visit two times in as many days.

Oh and Ms. Owner? Let's just call it 3.5 stars. Smile a little and next time I'll give you 4.5 stars. I'm from Boston, a city not exactly known for pleasantries, and your bad attitude even made ME do a double-take. It reflects poorly on your business.

Visited July 2011
Mystic, Connecticut
“Fresh, Healthy, Delicious! Sorta overpriced...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Being a vegetarian, I was stoked to grab breakfast here before hopping on a moped and zipping around the island all day. I ordered a breakfast sandwich with egg, cheddar, tomato, and guacamole on multigrain toast. It was delicious! Perfectly cooked and not a huge, greasy portion like you might find in some less health conscious restaurants. It was the best lil' breakfast to keep us fueled for a day of exploring. We also split a medium peach, pineapple, strawberry smoothie and that was tasty too. The price was a tad high - $17 for two breakfast sandwiches and 1 smoothie, but whatever. I really like this place and would like to try one of their breakfast burritos or falafel wraps in the future.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great ice coffee... just wish they kept the attitude at home.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011 via mobile

First off, it's great to see new restaurants on the island. But come on, wipe that sour puss off your face and cheer up when taking my order. I mean really! You have THE best ice coffee on BI, show some pride. I don't need that kind of attitude first thing on the morning or any time of day for that matter. Plus, refills should be free or at least discounted. Right?

What the heck is a Froozie, anyway? Would have asked but I was scared they would have yelled at me, or even rolled their eyes at me. Coffee was good, though.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Best sandwiches on Block!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

Froozie's never disappoints! Consistently the best sandwiches, wraps, salads, burritos, chili, etc. on all of Block Island. I couldn't recommend it more highly. Try the "Falafel Works" with everything - it's amazing!

• Visited June 2011