“The view - beautiful... The Inn- YUK!”
We planned a last minute trip, and Chamber of Commerce suggested Sullivan House bc they had a room available...There is a good reason why. The dark, dreary and moldy house was a health hazard. My allergies were so bad after sleeping there we had to leave a day early! No ac, was a bit of problem except at midnight when we did get the breezes. The room was completely paneled all over. We felt like we were sleeping in a coffin. The carpet was so old and dirty, I refused to walk barefoot. Breakfast? Gone by 9:30, not even a cup of coffee. There was no one around to ask for more. And what ever was served remained in the hot dining room until 4 pm on the table! Tv didn't work. Did I mention the incredible views????
avoid staying at inn
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.