“What a view!!” 5 of 5 stars

1 401 466 2440
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Raising the bar for Salon Spa culture on Block Island. Offering the best in hair, nails, massage and waxing. Relax, rejuvenate and shop our fine home decor and unique gifts all within a panoramic view of Block Island! Aveda Concept Salon and Spa.
New York, New York, United States
“What a view!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

A wonderful and relaxing pedicure from Alex - the pedicure station situated in front of the large bay windows provides you with a picture perfect view of the busy harbourside with none of the noise. My feet soaked in a lovely copper basin, while Alex worked on my tired feet (which sported an equally tired looking pedicure) I noticed that all the tools were brand new (they offered me the buffer and file to keep at the end of my pedicure) and Alex was super nice and very professional. I opted for a vinyl polish, and i have to say that my feet were so soft. A nice change from the quick mani pedis in NYC. Definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting the island and is after a little pampering. Ask for Alex - she is the sweetest and most professional!!

Visited July 2014

rhode island
13 attraction reviews
“A vacation for your vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a fantastic visit to this special spa! It is decorated beautifully, wonderful staff, and very fresh and creative. The most amazing pedicure seat I have ever been in, it overlooks the entire harbor and one end of town, utilizing beautiful copper tubs, and a comfy couch too. ( not the standard massage chairs, but I didn't miss that for a moment)
It was really great fun and so relaxing to be up there, looking around, while I enjoyed my top notch pedicure! Very different from your average "spa", its not pretentious, just ultra relaxing and comfortable.
Block island is blessed with a new special gem!

Visited July 2014
“Relaxation!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I had massages at Clayhead Spa. My wife had a prenatal massage done by Guiane she said it was awesome. I had Lyndsey she did an awesome job as well, extremely satisfied with the service and very relaxed. We will definitely return for another massage.

Visited July 2013
“Ahhhhhhhhhh.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Finally, a spa and salon worthy of a trip to Block Island. Have had many massages in my lifetime and this one was at the top. The staff is professional and the ambience is ultra-relaxing. I will definitely go back, hopefully very soon!

Visited July 2013
Michael C, Owner at Clayhead Salon & Spa, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your input and enthusiasm!!!! please come back again and again. when and if you are in again please ask for me, Michael-Aaron, Id love to roll a little more of the red carpet out to you.

All the Best to you! Safe travels.
Block Island, Rhode Island
“Best Haircut Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went to Clayhead for my summer haircut. The entire experience was wonderful. The atmosphere at the spa is fantastic. Pure Block Island. Bright, sunny, with beautiful views of the Old Harbor. Michael Aaron is a magician. Great cut. I have received numerous compliments from friends and family. i am definitely going back fro more services. I cant recommend it more highly.

Visited June 2013
Michael C, Owner at Clayhead Salon & Spa, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
So glad to hear from you chris. I hope your travels are wonderful and you come back to see us very soon.

All the best to you