We have stayed here about 5 times in the hotel. Each time going we were hoping for some improvement but nothing has ever been updated. The buildings are very out dated, although I though they were clean but not immaculate. We enjoy sitting by the pool and this is the only hotel with an outdoor pool. In todays day and age I was very surprised that this is not a handicapped friendly establishment. I think for all the money that they charge per night they should make provisions for people who are somewhat limited with walking etc.. We found the the staff to be friendly, however the ownership needs to go to charm school. He walks around with his head down and looks miserable all the time. Don't think we will be staying there anymore. Going back to the Old Harbor side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Resort Hotel and Marina located on Great Salt Pond. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Champlin`s Resort & Marina Hotel Block Island
- Champlin`s Resort And Marina
- Champlins Resort Marina
- Champlins Hotel Block Island