Let me preface this review by saying that I am from New York City. As such, I am used to small spaces. However, I've never encountered as small a room as I did at the Harborside Inn. Our room did not have even a dresser or shelves so we could put our clothes away. In fact, our sink was in our "bedroom" so we barely had enough room to both stand up in the room at once. The staff was indifferent and the restaurant was pretty good, but if you're a couple planning to spend some QT in the room, don't stay here. It's way too expensive for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- The Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Inn Block Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom and has undergone renovation in 2009. This charming property was built in the late 1800s and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.