My husband and I just spent a wonderful weekend at Block Island at the Harborside Inn.. The Harborside Inn is conveniently located across from the ferry. The staff was very friendly. The Inn provides a continental breakfast . We also have lunch . The food was excellent. Rooms are air conditioned and has a TV. We were on the third floor with a view. Carrying our luggage to the third floor was a little tough. This is an old building without an elevator. We are in our seventies so if you are older try to get a room on the lower level. I am sure if we needed help someone would have assisted us. We didn't ask. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms have a private bathroom and have undergone renovations including new furnishings, mattresses, and flat screen TVs with Direct TV. As of 2013 every room has air-conditioning! This charming property was built in the late 1800's and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. Other amenities include: luggage storage room, complimentary coffee & ice in lobby, complimentary WiFi in lobby, and onsite restaurant. We offer discounted rates for bikes, mopeds, beach chairs and umbrellas when reservations are made online. We also have great midweek packages including ferry tickets, bikes, dining vouchers with a two night stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- Harborside Inn Block Island