Block Island is like a slice of heaven here on earth and The Harborside Inn is in the hearth of all the action of old harbor. While the rooms are a bit small but they are clean and air conditioned which is a big plus. The mid-week deal we tried included ferry tickets, dinner at two locations, bikes, beech chairs and umbrella and several other incidentals, we think it was a good deal over all. The staff was very helpful and accomodating and we enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at about ten different locations at Block Island over the years and we found this stay to be a positively memorable one.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- The Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Inn Block Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms have a private bathroom and have undergone renovations including new furnishings, mattresses, and flat screen TVs with Direct TV. As of 2013 every room has air-conditioning! This charming property was built in the late 1800's and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. Other amenities include: luggage storage room, complimentary coffee & ice in lobby, complimentary WiFi in lobby, and onsite restaurant. We offer discounted rates for bikes, mopeds, beach chairs and umbrellas when reservations are made online. We also have great midweek packages including ferry tickets, bikes, dining vouchers with a two night stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.