We came back again this year for the mid week special- you just can't beat it! We actually brought friends of ours this time and they loved it! We told them ahead of time that the hotel is old and the rooms are small and simple. But we had so much fun on the island that we didn't spend much time in the rooms anyway- we were busy biking, kayaking, visiting the beach, shopping, and enjoying the great restaurants- what's not to like? The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. We had a great time on BI and The Harborside Inn makes it affordable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms have a private bathroom and have undergone renovations including new furnishings, mattresses, and flat screen TVs with Direct TV. As of 2013 every room has air-conditioning! This charming property was built in the late 1800's and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. Other amenities include: luggage storage room, complimentary coffee & ice in lobby, complimentary WiFi in lobby, and onsite restaurant. We offer discounted rates for bikes, mopeds, beach chairs and umbrellas when reservations are made online. We also have great midweek packages including ferry tickets, bikes, dining vouchers with a two night stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- Harborside Inn Block Island