I recently stayed on Block Island at the Harborside Inn. When we first arrived we checked in to our room and the staff assured us we would be called as soon as our room was ready. Check in is usually at three but our room was ready by 12. The staff was very helpful in planning our days on the Island. We were able to speak to a young lady who lived on the island as a child and she told us about several GREAT locations to visit.
The Room was simple but perfect for the setting. The island is so beautiful you really don't have much time to spend in your room if you want to take full advantage of the beauty of the island. The rooms were very clean and cozy. The bed may have been a little hard but not uncomfortable by any means. We had one issue with the lights in our room but we understand that it is an old building and that's all part of the charm.
- Also Known As:
- The Harborside Hotel Block Island
- The Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Inn Block Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this 36 room inn is located directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing and less than a five minute walk to the beach. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom and has undergone renovation in 2009. This charming property was built in the late 1800s and offers some of Block Island's most competitive rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Harborside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.