Stayed here three times, and will do so again -- our favorite spot on Block Island. There is a very nice choice of rooms and little cottages. Wonderful breakfast out on my favorite porch in the world that looks, bright and beautiful, out onto the sapphire Atlantic on a clear morning. The breakfast includes the usual, but the with New England additions of fish and baked beans, and the California obligatory libations of mimosas (real champagne). The rooms are well appointed. The hotel staff is usually charming -- which is an achievement given the overwhelming employment of college students drawn from hither and yon. I'd suggest -- especially for the rooms inside the main building -- air conditioning in the summer (but that absence is near universal on the Island).
- Also Known As:
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661 Block Island
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses Block Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The 1661 Inn & Hotel Manisses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.