I661 Inn is a great place to stay on Block Island when you want to relax and unwind. The building, furniture, and decor are outdated but adds to Historic authenticity and Old World allure. Clean and roomy. Breathtaking waterfront view!
The complimentary breakfast is tasteful and the staff is very friendly and accommodating, going far beyond what we expected. Taxi service (Vin McAlloo van accommodated 6 of us) and a free shuttle ride back to the ferry are available.
During the "quiet season" (wintertime), the location is actually warmer than the rest of New England. There are also very few people around, which is good if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of crowded cities/towns.
- Also Known As:
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661 Block Island
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses Block Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The 1661 Inn & Hotel Manisses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.