We stayed at the 1661 as part of a wedding planning trip. The inn is very old-fashioned Victorian style, I stayed in the Deering room, which was clean, spacious, comfortable and charming, with a beautiful ocean view. It had a couch and sitting area, with plenty of light for reading. The bed was very comfortable.
We especially enjoyed the champagne breakfast, which had lots of delicious muffins, ham, french toast, and bagels. They even offer eggs made to order.
The inn is a very short easy, walk to town.
- Also Known As:
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661 Block Island
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses Block Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The 1661 Inn & Hotel Manisses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.