Our stay at the Hotel Manisses was one of the best deals we've ever had. We paid about $100 for a nice little room overlooking the main street and it included a huge champagne breakfast and a great afternoon spread of wines, cheeses, fruits and crackers. There was even a big baked fish in the breakfast buffet, which you never see! Also, the afternoon snacks other places provide (if anything) cannot compare to the food here. They even brought out these flaky spinach phyllo snacks that were still hot out of the oven. Perfect while you sit and enjoy the ocean views. You have to go to the 1661 Inn for the food, but it's just a little ways across the street, so it's not far at all. The only thing I cannot give it a 5 is that the room smelled bad. We opened the window all afternoon and it helped, but we just could not get rid of it completely. Don't know what it was or where it came from. Other than that, it was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661
- Manisses Hotel And The 1661 Block Island
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses
- The 1661 Inn And Hotel Manisses Block Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The 1661 Inn & Hotel Manisses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.