“Never disapointed!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Brew Pub, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Mexitaly has recently relocated to the outback steak center on the south side of east market st across from lowes, giant and red lobster. M 11-9 T 11-11 W 11-10 T 11-10 F 11-12 S 11-12 S 11-9
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Never disapointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was introduced to this place by my boyfriend 2 years ago and ever since then if I am asked to stop some where to eat I always recommend Mexitaly. The amount of choices on the menu is fantastic. I have my favorites, but I always know if i want to try something new I have plenty of options. The food always tastes fresh and I have never gotten a bad order. This is the only restaurant where I can guarantee that they will pay close attention to any specifications you may have for your order. If you love things to be spicy make sure to get their house made hot sauce!!!! It adds that extra kick to every bite.

I am always trying to find cool restaurants that have a fun vibe, affordable food, and friendly service, but very few match up.

• Visited January 2013

iupato
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Just ate here on our way to upstate NY and it was great pizza!!! The place is in a stange location, but the food is well worth when you find it. The staff was very friendly and you can tell they take pride in the service and quality of food. Not sure, but it appeared one of the owners was working behind the counter. Great to see in this world of chain restaurants. Keep up the good work.

• Visited December 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Good Food at Mexitaly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We are beyond hooked on the delicious food! Saturdays usually find us in York which means lunch at Mexitaly. It’s just the best tasting food so fresh and delicious. We could eat here every day. When we step in the door Greg knows our order by heart, we don’t have to say a word. The soft chicken tacos are super and the chicken quesadilla melts in your mouth. And then there are the people who are very friendly and always give us great service. THANKS to the entire Mexitalty gang we love it there! Keep doing what you are doing!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“DISGUSTING!!! Terrible service too!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had to spit out our cheese pizzas after just one bite. Worst pizza we have ever had. I have 5 people in our family and all of us HATED it. I called the manager and he would not refund our money even if we brought it back un-eaten. He said he would make us 2 new ones, but what would we want to more round cardboard discs with hardly any sauce and burnt cheese on top? My father is from New York and he literally spit it out into the trash. No resolve and hungry, but not for this excuse for food. PLEASE DO NOT EAT HERE!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Obsessed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was introduced to mexitaly this past summer and have since become obsessed with their burritos. Upon moving to manhattan I have yet to find a burrito that compares to Mexitaly and make a point of visiting my favorite restaurant every time I come home. Eat here, you won't be disapointe

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mexitaly? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mexitaly, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.