“Good takeout - service is terrible.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 391 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Good takeout - service is terrible.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and the portions were large. The guy behind the counter was completely uninterested.The music was so loud that we couldn't have a conversation while waiting for our order. The seating area was a bit dirty. Definately got the impression that they did not want "sit down" customers. Good takeout burrito joint. Key is call in your order so that it's ready for TAKEOUT.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

York Haven, Pennsylvania
“Great food, cool little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Burrito was terrific as well as their salsa. This was my first time trying this place and I'm glad we did. Shrimp burrito was incredible, stuffed full of good ingredients. Salsa was great but the to go order was too small-we wanted more(I'll get a larger order next time). Patience is required, it takes a while to make the burrito, but the wait is worth it. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, PA
“Big but average to me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've had Rob's burrito only once and even though it was a nice size burrito, I didn't think it was anything special. The meat wasn't seasoned or if it was I didn't taste anything special about the beef. I did enjoy watching them make it though and they were fairly quick in getting my order to me to go.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food, awful staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Roburrito's food, but I have been treated like crap far too many times by the employees, so I steer clear. It's such a shame, because I really do love their burritodillas. If you're there with a friend of the staff, you're safe and it's awesome! I just prefer to go elsewhere where I know I will be treated respectfully and served amazing food EVERY time I visit.

Pennsylvania
“Huge helpings for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

For about $8.50 you can get a large and very tasty meal including a beverage. Now that's a great deal. The Burritos were great, the service was great. You've gotta love the music in this place to give it 5-stars! It was hard, head-pounding, heavy metal and while the general clientele as well as workers there seem to blend with that ambiance, it was not for me.

So will I go back? Absolutely! Will I eat there? Likely not...will order to-go!

• Visited January 2013