“Big but average to me” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
York, PA
“Big but average to me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've had Rob's burrito only once and even though it was a nice size burrito, I didn't think it was anything special. The meat wasn't seasoned or if it was I didn't taste anything special about the beef. I did enjoy watching them make it though and they were fairly quick in getting my order to me to go.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food, awful staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Roburrito's food, but I have been treated like crap far too many times by the employees, so I steer clear. It's such a shame, because I really do love their burritodillas. If you're there with a friend of the staff, you're safe and it's awesome! I just prefer to go elsewhere where I know I will be treated respectfully and served amazing food EVERY time I visit.

Pennsylvania
“Huge helpings for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

For about $8.50 you can get a large and very tasty meal including a beverage. Now that's a great deal. The Burritos were great, the service was great. You've gotta love the music in this place to give it 5-stars! It was hard, head-pounding, heavy metal and while the general clientele as well as workers there seem to blend with that ambiance, it was not for me.

So will I go back? Absolutely! Will I eat there? Likely not...will order to-go!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania
“Always satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Being vegan, it's great to have a place where the meat-eaters in my family and myself can both order off the menu. They have a super tasty burrito with potatoes! Who would have thought that tastes good but they add some hot spice to it that rocks! They could step up their game with the tortilla chips but otherwise, highly recommend. Great hours too!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Love roburritos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We visit this place often. Everything is delicious and I recently discovered the east york location has limeade! Yummm

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere