“ok stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in York
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
“ok stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hotel smoking area should not be right outside front doors. Felt like I was inhaling car exhaust every time going thru front doors. Bad first impression. Room had spider webs in ceiling. Girl at night was friendly. More tahn enough places to eat in area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Meg S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting a trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We will take your suggestions into consideration and make as many changes as possible for future improvement!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 717-767-6931.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Megha Shah
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Voorhees
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here on 12/1/12 and had a very good experience. We found the room clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel was quiet and we had a decent breakfast at the dining area. The computer room and lobby area were nice and tidy, and the hotel was 'dressed' for the season. Not perfect in every way but still a good value in the York area for a stay. We plan on returning here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but very comfortable, clean hotel. Room was comfortable, clean, business friendly. Stayed one night. Breakfast was good, staff that I dealt with very friendly. Night clerk especially helpful when I called for directions, enjoyed her humor and professionalism. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was surprised by how run down the hotel appeared. My biggest frustration was when the toilet in my room backed up Saturday morning. I was told someone would come fix it around 7:00 AM. When we returned at 4:00 PM the room had been cleaned but the toilet was still backed up. The front desk told me that they had no maintenance staff on over the weekends and that they just moved guests to other rooms when that happened. I find that to be ridiculous! The refunded me a whopping $8.00 for my trouble!?!?! Are you kidding me! I will never stay at a best western again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Meg S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Oriordant,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Westgate Inn for your hotel and lodging needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back in the future when in York, PA again. Have a wonderful day.

Been to BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn

Address: 1415 Kenneth Road, York, PA 17404
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > York
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in York
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Westgate Hotel York
Best Western York
York Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.