I was here with a golfer friend early October. I am not a golfer but I am always willing to try something new. The room was nice and had a jacuzzi, fridge and microwave. Loved the outdoor bar/restaurant area overlooking the golf course. It was a little chilly but the heaters and outdoor fireplace made it quite comfy. I did not interact with any staff other than in the Pro Shop so I cannot comment on the rudeness from other reviews. Knickers Pub is a great little breakfast spot. The food and service were both very good. Room Service was quite good also. The golf course is beautiful and judging from my friends play, challenging. Be sure to visit Bogey Macaws Golf Course, their sister course about 2 miles away. They don't call it "Bogeys" for nothing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- York Pennsylvania's Premier Hotel and ResortWith more than 100 guest rooms and a smoke-free environment, Heritage Hills Resort, in York, Pennsylvania, offers hotel accommodations ideal for family and group vacations, weddings, business and association meetings and extended stays. Located just minutes from major throughways, Interstate 83 and Route 30, the Resort is centrally located in beautiful South Central Pennsylvania, complete with many on-site “park and play” recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hills Golf Hotel York
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Heritage Hills Hotel
- Heritage Hills Resort