We stayed at Heritage Hills in August, and like, other reviewers, booked this hotel under the impression it was a resort. The photo on their homepage is taken from the golf course. The hotel is set on the road, and resembles, well, a Hampton or Doubletree. Inside, that's pretty much what you get. It's fine, but unlike those chain hotels that cost half as much, you don't get any extras--no warm cookie, or free breakfast. Just a nice big room, like any other moderate hotel. Maybe a little bigger. Not worth the price, and NOT a resort. Very popular with wedding parties in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- York Pennsylvania's Premier Hotel and ResortWith more than 100 guest rooms and a smoke-free environment, Heritage Hills Resort, in York, Pennsylvania, offers hotel accommodations ideal for family and group vacations, weddings, business and association meetings and extended stays. Located just minutes from major throughways, Interstate 83 and Route 30, the Resort is centrally located in beautiful South Central Pennsylvania, complete with many on-site “park and play” recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Heritage Hills Golf Hotel York
- Heritage Hills Hotel
- Heritage Hills Resort