Stayed there over the Easter weekend. Rooms were clean, but not overly comfortable. Room had no desk which made working on anything an adventure. The bathroom was clean but sink are VERY small.
The parking area was difficult as there was a long walk to the lobby because of the posiitoning of the hotel on the lot. Good handicapped parking though. THe lobby has one set of automatic doors that "blow" you away when windy. On a cold day, the lobby are and part of the restaraunt is FREEZING becuae of the draftiness caused by these doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points York in the heart of the "Factory Tour Capital of the World." We're located at the intersection of Interstate 83 and US-30, and a short drive from local companies & area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton York
- Four Points By Sheraton York Hotel York
- Sheraton York
- Four Points York
- York Sheraton
- York Four Points