“Nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in York
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed there over the Easter weekend. Rooms were clean, but not overly comfortable. Room had no desk which made working on anything an adventure. The bathroom was clean but sink are VERY small.

The parking area was difficult as there was a long walk to the lobby because of the posiitoning of the hotel on the lot. Good handicapped parking though. THe lobby has one set of automatic doors that "blow" you away when windy. On a cold day, the lobby are and part of the restaraunt is FREEZING becuae of the draftiness caused by these doors.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Karen M, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton York, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear RussAndRamona,
We appreciate your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are in the process of getting new furniture for our guest rooms and will have the appropriate workspace for you in the future. This year, we have had some very windy weather and the lobby area does get pretty breezy at times. That being said, we will let our engineering team know and see if there is anything we can do to help cut down the draft. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
JEFFERSON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed here for one night, on our way from OH to NJ. The front desk was friendly and efficient. The 2 elevators were small and slow. Our room was spacious and had modern updates. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Good water pressure and hot water! On Saturday morning, we checked out the free breakfast. The dining area was nice. The offerings included link sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, french toast and pancakes on the hot bar. Also, cold and hot cereals, fresh cut fruit as well as whole apples and oranges for the taking. There also was a selection of pastries, bread for toast and bagles. The serving area was kept fresh and the containers filled frequently. The staff in the room cleared dishes and kept everyone smiling. Coffee, tea and juices were provided as well. The breakfast was delicious. We are happy that we chose this hotel which is located right off the Interstate and provided a cofortable stay.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Used the hotel as a stop between Washington DC and home after a concert. Was very satisfied with stay. The rooms were very clean and up to date. All of the staff we came in contact with were very outgoing and helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a clean place to sleep along 83. Can't really think of any complaints.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcellus, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had to cancel our stay due to medical emergency. We were told there were only two rooms left so we better reserve now. Later we found out there were a number of rooms available. No refund, even though we called from the hospital.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dale City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I did not sleep well AT ALL in the rooms. No matter what setting I tried, the HVAC unit was never just right. Either it was pumping cold air or hot air. Also it would kick on and turn off and is very loud, waking me up many times throughout the night. The other big thing is the pillows were not for me. I like firm pillows and these were feather pillows. More and more hotels seem to use this type of pillow so that may just be more of an industry standard. The hotel was centrally located for the area and the breakfast was good. My kids loved the rather large indoor pool. We were in town for my son's hockey game and when I asked for directions to the rink I received directions immediately that were easy to follow.

Room Tip: I did not sleep well AT ALL in the rooms. No matter what setting I tried, the HVAC unit was never j...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed here just a few days ago.....and I was pleasantly surprised. Why?.....well, because my recent stays at other Four Points properties have not been so nice. I don't know what the issue is, but Four Points seems to be a very low end of the Starwood group offerings. But, that said, I gave it another try and stayed at this place. I found the check-in very professional and informative, the room clean, warm and actually cozy. It seems to be recently remodeled. I received all of my Starwood benefits, being a gold member. I was very happy with the experience. The check-out was also very professional. This was a good stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was in a bind, my wife was coming to visit me while I am away for work. Siya helped me re-arrange my accommodations without using the 'no' word - she made it happen for us.

Coming through like this for a stranger to me just goes to show what wonderful people work here, and are willing to help made a tough time a little better for a continual traveler.

Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton York? Share your experiences!