“A Good Place to Stay in York” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rose&Crown Dinner Package
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in York
Hoboken, New Jersey
“A Good Place to Stay in York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I choose this hotel because it was literally one minute away from my business destination. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff helpful and the breakfast selection pretty good. The atmosphere in the lobby during breakfast was quiet but friendly, plenty of room for guests to spread out. Some hotel breakfast areas are noisy and cramped. It snowed unexpectedly the night of my visit and I was grateful that the Texas Roadhouse was right next door for dinner.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

When traveling on business, there is always something you forget. I forgot to print out two presentations for my clients. When I tried to use the business center, I was unable to access my account files (not their fault). Becka and Maria were working the front desk and asked if I needed help. When I told them what I needed, they said they would try their computer to see if it helped. It did and I was able to get the presentations printed out. They then suggested that I needed a fresh cookie as some 'comfort food.' They went out of their way to make sure my business trip was a success. I will definitely stay there every time I come to the area!

Room Tip: King Bed with sleeper sofa, desk, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, iron and board is the way to...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

If your looking for a family friendly, super courteous and nice place to stay then this is the place. Located across the street from the York gallery mall, 30 min from Lancaster and the York convention center then this is the place. The rooms are very clean, I actually had a mini kitchen in my room with a separate door to the bedroom, the staff is polite and courteous and even cleaned up my plate when I was done eating. Upon arrival the friendly welcome was a good indication that this would be a nice place to stay a few days. The gym has a few machines to use, but couldn't make it because breakfast was just to awesome to pass up. Maybe one of the better buffets I've seen in a hotel. I highly recommend this place and next time in back in town for another tournament with my daughter I'll be staying here again. Worth the money.

• Stayed March 2013
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have stayed here many times. The cleanliness is good, it is a Hampton so you know what to expect. I do find this hotel is often sold out so do make reservations as far in advance as possible. Breakfast buffet is typical some hot items typically an egg dish and meat say bacon or sausage, The lobby was recently remodeled and work much better in the early morning rush. I stay here often and recommend it to those traveling in the area.

NE-USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. Great location as well easy to get to and right by the mall. I would stay again. The breakfast was ok the bread you can tell was old and not many places to sit. Overall was a good expereince.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
St. Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Clean, exceptionally good staff, great breakfast, reliable wifi. Good business travel hotel. Would stay here again. (That is all i have to say, but for some reason Trip Advisor is making me type 200 characters...)

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our family was traveling in the area in mid February. We found this hotel to be a great stay for us. Good value, friendly staff, clean hotel and good breakfast too! The hotel was fully booked when we traveled, but the staff kept up with the demands of a heavy guest load and the place was always clean and presentable. Very nice housekeeping ladies too. Better selection at breakfast than some Hamptons...a nice treat to have strawberries with our breakfast.

Room Tip: Very comfortable in a two queen room for 4 people. Clean bathroom!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn York? Share your experiences!