“Yardley Favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Yardley Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: French, American, Dessert, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Delaware Ave.
Description: The Yardley Inn Restaurant, Bar & Farm, named "Best Restaurant in Bucks" for 2012 and 2013, is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. The diverse menu is sure to satisfy any appetite, mood, or craving. The dining room offers a warm ambiance and fabulous waterfront views while the patio provides comfortable outdoor seating surrounded by nature. The Inn continues its commitment to serve the highest quality products, from local dairy, chicken, and pork to produce from its own Riverside Kitchen Garden and farm plot on River Road. The vibrant bar scene delivers a smooth social setting, live entertainment on Saturday nights, and Five for $5 at 5:00 daily drink and appetizer specials. Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is just 20 miles from the city, making it a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia. Enjoy lunch and dinner specials with three satisfying courses at a reasonable cost. The Yardley Inn offers dining options for private parties, business meetings, and special events, plus monthly wine samplings, special themed beer or wine dinners, and more.
Feasterville
“Yardley Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had excellent waitress very pleasant , Food Very Good, Nice menu selections appropriate portions, Wonderful evening

Visited September 2012

Moorestown, New Jersey
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Okay, I admit I had lunch with one of my best friends and colleagues, so maybe I am being a little biased based on that, but this place is really the best. I had the filet mignon cheesesteak, my buddy had a wedge salad with sliced beef on top. It took tremendous willpower for me to bring home half of my cheesesteak for my wife. I did eat all of the french fries though. It's also moderately priced and I think almost anyone can find something on their menu that they would like.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Will definitely become a favorite spot to dine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This quaint restaurant is settled on the Delaware River. The food is extraordinary, and the staff is very professional and friendly. The atmosphere is amazing and the view is incredible! The restaurant even has a little garden that they maintain so that they may use fresh and locally grown ingredients in their dishes. Absolutely one of my favorite restaurants.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Great food, good service, nice environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I dined at this restaurant with a group of family friends before the holidays. It was wonderful. When we arrived, we were promptly seated in a cozy dining room decked out for the holidays. Our appetizers were great (I shared the cheese plate, and it was good), and the wine list was ample (I had a good glass of red). Our main courses were excellent. Definitely order the Shrimp Malfatti-- AMAZING. My brother ordered the meatloaf and said it was great. My mom had the lump crab cake and said it was fantastic because it was full of lump crab meat (not fillers, like in many other places). The dessert was also wonderful. The crème brulee was great, and the brownie sundae looked awesome (and massive).

The service was good and the dining room was really warm and cozy.

I've only been here for dinner, but the restaurant had a supposedly great lunch special. I will definitely come here for lunch soon.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times for lunch and dinner, even hosting a party here a few years ago. This place had so much potential, it is located in a very nice area, great parking, great views. The food is nothing special, but they want you to think that by charging ridiculous prices, somehow the food " must be worth it ". However, the worst thing about this restaurant is the service. We have sat for 45 minutes waiting for our dirty dishes to be removed. We have gotten the bill and had not been asked about coffee or dessert. We have ordered lunch and waited over 30 minutes for a salad when we needed to get back to work. When you complain, they seem to be interested but nothing changes. I don't know the owner but I did speak to him once and he had an excuse for everything. Not interested in ever going back there again when there are many great restaurants in Yardley that would appreciate our business.

• 3 of 5 stars Food