“Better order another pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vault Brewing Co.

Vault Brewing Co.
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Better order another pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Very chic kind of place. An old bank with a set of micro-brews. You can get a sampler and try a couple. One problem is that sometimes they run out of a beer. So, the one you wanted to try might not be available. Also the appetizer was very good but we should have ordered a couple. The pizza was more like a sampler too rather than your typical pizza. It was good but on the small side. So don't go there too hungry or be prepared to order two pizzas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Yardley
“Lousy beer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Have been several times for lunch. It's definitely designed for a young crowd. The food is good but don't ask for any additions or subtractions from the list menu. Staff is rude and unforgiving. The beers are all handcrafted but not at all to my liking and I've drunk beer in England, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy.......well, I know good beer and this ain't it. If you like a loud rowdy atmosphere with disinterested service I suppose you'll enjoy it. I haven't.

Visited August 2013
“Beer good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The beer was good especially the nitrobrew, but the food was just okay. This visit was better than when I went the first time back when the place just opened. I was dissaisfied with the food and device. I told the manager and he said he would take care of it, but he did nothing. I didn't want to ever go back, but a friend suggested to give it one more chance. Better now,but still not great.

Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Average beer, small portions, overpriced, poor service, loud.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ordered a flight (4 different beers in 4oz glasses for 8 dollars) and the lamb meatball appetizer (which was 3 small meatballs for 12 dollars over a few lettuce leaves), and a glass of beer for 6 bucks, which I don't think was a full pint. The food tasted good but the beer was mediocre, and 4 dollars per meatball is absurd.

Our server disappeared after bringing us our three meatballs, and we never saw her again. After a half hour we flagged down another waitress who had no idea where our server had gone, but offered to bring us our check. For 26 dollars we got about 20oz of beer and three meatballs.

The main dining room was crowded, loud, and really bright. The combined volume of the music and the other guests made it too loud to have a conversation with the person sitting across from me.

I won't go back, and I will not recommend it to others.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere.. Great Jazz.. Beer very Average.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Really loved the atmosphere in this place, food was good and the Jazz was excellent, but I found the Home made Ale a little 'thin'. Drinkable but I'm used to quaffing the English Ale. However as they say one man's meat is another man's poison! (won't stop me coming again though). The Wife said she fancied a Vodka, only wine available.. never mind.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere