“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!” 5 of 5 stars

Visited January 2012

Dover, Delaware
“Busy Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place was really busy. We think our server was either new or really overwhelmed because service was really slow. Food was good.

Visited July 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
“Delic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I'm not one for food chains, but I consider Outback to be the excpetion. The friendly staff is always welcoming (kudos to their trainers!) and the food is always delicious. The Ahi Tuna haunts my dreams with it's complex flavors and amazing sauces.

Visited July 2012
Central Pennsylvania
“"Busy for a Good Reason"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stopped in with my wife for dinner on a very hot Saturday night after a convention at the Sovereign Center. The place was packed - and there was a 25 minute wait. We asked to be seated at the bar and they served us the full dinner menu there. There is of course, no smoking there, so we were very comfortable and got to watch the days MLB update on the plasma screen tv. The TV was muted, but I would have like to have seen the words of what the commentators were saying!
Her 6 oz steak was great as was her salad with the house dressing that she picked. I chose the lamb chops. The sauce was wonderful that went with my lamb chops and this is an item that they do very well with. The bar tenders did very well in their hustle and genuinely friendly service.
I see that there were several negative reviews here from about six months ago. I do not know what that is all about, but it appears that is in the past. This is the Outback that I see in the TV adds.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honey Brook, Pa
“Wow....quality & quantity gone to pot!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I used to love the Outback. I would go & order the Alice Springs Chicken without onions and get a sweet potato in lieu of fries. What used to arrive at my table for $11 (give or take a dollar) was 2 boneless chicken breasts smothered in monterey jack cheese, a loaded sweet potato w/ butter, cinnamon & brown sugar and maybe, if I was really hungry, I might order an extra side of steamed veggies for an additional $2. I am also partial to a Wallaby Darned (which is the best frozen peach yumminess going). Several years ago the first price cuts went into affect and the portion size diminished quite substantially, and this most recent visit I was sad to see that not only was there no doggie bag to bring home (because I was barely fed), but the price has now increased as well. I also, ordered my aforementioned drink and found it lacking in substance as well....although it was hard to tell if it was missing liquor or if I was just mad because there were huge chunks of ice that kept getting caught in my straw, boy I hate that! All I can say is thank God for Texas Roadhouse. I seem to be full when I leave with my take home box and I don't feel taken advantage of.

Visited February 2012