“Regulars at Azteca - We are SOLD!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Regulars at Azteca - We are SOLD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My boyfriend HATED Mexican food but because I endured Red Lobster so often for him he said we could try Mexican. First we stopped at On The Boarder I ran in grabbed a menu and we headed over to Plaza Azteca to get a menu so we could compare. While sitting in the parking lot looking over the menu my boyfriend noted how cheap the menu items at Azteca seemed and on the premise of you get what you pay for he assumed it would be bad. I convinced him since we were already there lets try since we wouldn't find out any other way. The manager Pablo came to our table to greet us and we explained the whole adventure to him and what would he recommend. All I can say is we loved it. Now my boyfriend is the one begging to go eat there and not only is the food GREAT but the Margarita's are the BEST anywhere. Staff is courtesy and well trained. Never had a bad experience and we try to get there at least once every two weeks. The person who wrote the review complaining has a right to their opinion just like me but all I can say is they must not have eaten at the same place as us. I am a vegetarian and can also find enough variety to satisfy. LOVE the table side guacamole too. They also have Mariachi bands periodically that just complete the experience. btw...it is sooooooooo good that we like a sure thing and many times discussed trying the other Mexican "chain" but can never bring ourselves to forfeit the opportunity to visit Azteca.

• Visited May 2013

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We completely enjoyed our dinner at Plaza Azteca...great atmosphere..and excellent food. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were substantial. The service was friendly! We will definitely return!

Visited May 2013
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“great visit authentic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

just got home from plaza Azteca great place to eat the food was great,the atmosphere was great and the price was great.you get plenty of food for a reasonable price the place seemed very clean and able to handle a large amount of people the fajitas are very good and they also have $9.99 combo meals

• Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Holy guacamole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This little gem of a retaurant had a slow start a few years ago but once the word of great food and service got out, the party started! My family and I are well traveled people and we are very peticular how we spend our hard earned money, and when the bill comes at the end of a meal at Azteca, we have no problem paying and adding in the well earned tip!

P.S. If you choose to dine here and love it, look for other ones on your travels. We found an excellent one in Williamsburg, VA. One tip for the VA Azteca, if you go, get there EARLY.

• Visited April 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Fast Food Mexican”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a Mexican chain restaurant. Really only one step above Taco Bell. But, I can like Taco Bell.

If you want anything other than bland beans and dry rice, look for something else.

We had to leave.