“Favorite for sushi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Asian Star Buffet - CLOSED

Asian Star Buffet
350 N Park Rd, Wyomissing, PA 19610-2916 (Formerly Panda Heaven)
610-685-7975
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Elverson
“Favorite for sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Good prices and fresh fish, always friendly and usually quick service. My go to for sushi.

Visited March 2012

Reading, Pennsylvania
“This place is slightly overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Looks very nice and a nice atmosphere, but it is very overpriced and both times I have been there my broccoli from my broccoli and chicken was horrible. It had this awful taste that even my husband and his best friend couldn't stomach. It is very expensive compared to most local asian cuisine and you don't get a whole lot of food. Dinner entrees don't come with the works like most chinese places do. I have heard the sushi is good but I don't do sushi so I can only give me review on their normal menu. I plan on sticking to my cheap chinese take out which is much better.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Consistently good food, very good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Tons of meal options, very good value. We usually choose table seating, but my friends & I tried the habachi grill one time & had a nice time.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Reasonably priced good Chinese take-out. They even included utensils and napkins.

Visited February 2012
Closter, New Jersey
“I like it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I like Panda Heaven and since they renovated it (a little bit) it looks much nicer - I always have the chicken noodle soup which is great and this time we had spare ribs which were really excellent. The only improvement they need to work on is the bathroom.. its pretty drab in there!

Visited March 2012