“Really good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place has really good diner food. I highly recommend the breakfasts! I eat here often and never had a complaint.

Visited March 2013

55% Recommend
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went to the Gap Diner at around 4:00am with 6 other people and the service was horrible. I requently go to the diner and not once have I had a waitress that was so rude and just disrespectful. She did not have customer service skills at all. She insulted one of my friends as we were leaving. On arrival we were sitting there for atleast 10 minutes. Meanwhile as we were sitting in the booth waiting for the waitress a couple came in and sat down. The waitress went to the booth with the couple sitting down instead of coming to our table first when clearly we were there before the couple. After about 15 minutes the waitress finally came over and acted like we were disturbing her by telling her what we wanted to drink. When she was taking our food order she was giving such attitude. When one of my friends asked to get a wrap instead of a sandwich the waitress was like I don t know can you get that? When she should have said yes, you can , or I will see what I can do for you. She clearly does not know how to talk to paying customers and I feel if they keep that waitress they will lose a lot of business. I won t be going back there if that waitress is working, and you best believe when the manager is in tomorrow I will be calling to make a complaint.

I did not get her name but here s a description of the waitress.
**The waitress has black short hair, kind of a bigger lady and wears bright red lipstick.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
“Decent local eatery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stop here for dinner occasionally on our wa to local events. Decent food for a reasonable price. Can't complain about protion size. would provide affordable meals for a family on a budget.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“another diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

diner food reasonably priced service is friendly and fast..its old but its been there forever..so it must be good...

Visited August 2012
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Typical Diner, good service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in town during a 2 day hike on the AT. We had breakfast here on the morning of day two. Service was very good, atmosphere good, even had gaggle of complaining retirees at the counter. Which added to the quant atmosphere. Breakfast was good, not terrific, but kind of what you expect from a small town diner. The stuffed French toast is not stuffed, just cream cheese and canned fruit dumped on top, good but not great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere