Stayed here as part of a Coach Tour trip to NYC for one night. Very nice wine and cheese reception as we arrived at the hotel. Lobby, hallways seemed modern. The rooms even seemed brand new and fine. UNTIL, we looked in the bathroom. The bathroom was absolutely disgusting, it had not been cleaned! The cleaning staff neglected to clean the bathroom or did a very poor job of it. For one, when we opened the shower curtain there were DIRTY washcloths hanging from the top, covered in hair. The toilet had not been cleaned as there were hairs on the seat. To top it off, the phone in our room wasn't working so we had to walk down to the lobby to inform the staff of the situation. The front desk man was nice but didn't seem surprised which worried us. He said he would send someone up and that they were really busy. He did not offer to switch rooms. At this point we were quite frustrated as it was almost midnight and we had to be up by 5:30am the next morning and needed to shower the night before. After waiting a half hour we called down again, asking when the cleaning people would be sent up. He proceeded to tell us he couldn't say how long it would take. Not a very satisfying answer. Finally 5 mins after we called for the 3rd time someone came. It was actually the same lady that was serving our wine at the wine and cheese! Clearly not on cleaning staff...she took about all of 30 seconds and when she left we still noticed hair on the toilet. Needless to say we were not impressed and informed the tour director in the morning. We were given a bag of goodies for the road as an apology. However...all that was needed was to switch rooms and we would have been satisfied. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone given the service and of course the cleanliness.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Williamsport Hotel Williamsport
- Holiday Inn Williamsport Hotel
- Williamsport Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Williamsport, PA Hotel is an exceptional hotel located in the heart of downtown Williamsport. This Williamsport, PA hotel is within walking distance of Williamsport's downtown business district, and only minutes away from trendy Williamsport restaurants and nightlife.The Holiday Inn Williamsport, PA hotel features 145 guestrooms tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind, offering complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access. We are only five miles from the Williamsport Regional Airport and we offer complimentary shuttle service.You'll love the James-An American Kitchen & Bar for breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and cocktails. They are open 6:30AM-10PM daily. Kids eat free. Williamsport's newest restaurant, featuring gourmet burgers and paninis, fabulous entrees and sweet desserts.For meetings in Williamsport, our professional banquet and catering staff can assist in planning your event. We feature 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space that can accommodate board meetings for 5 to elegant events for 250 guests.The Holiday Inn Williamsport, PA is only minutes away from the Little League Baseball International Headquarters and Little League Baseball World Series, Woolrich, Susquehanna Health System, Pennsylvania College of Technology, Lycoming College, Brodart, David R. Webb, West Pharmaceuticals and Kellogg's. Valid credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Williamsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.