I did a show at the PA Energy Games in Hughesville, PA on September 7th, and they put my wife and I up for the night at the Genetti hotel in Williamsport, PA. We love antiques and historic properties, so we were excited to find out that was where we were going to stay. The staff that was there when we checked in, and when we checked out, were exceptional! Thge room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable! The chandaliers in the lobby are beautiful - the photos on the walls tell a good part of the history of the hotel. People who have graced the property are very interesting. A treasure from days long gone, would strongly recommend a nights stay there for any occasion! Most enjoyable! And a great breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Genetti Hotel has been creating memories for world wide travelers since 1922. Our Convenient downtown location in combination with the hotels warm atmosphere and friendly staff make our hotel the perfect choice. We offer a variety of traditional rooms along with whirlpool suites and 'extended stay' rooms. Over 200 hotel rooms, 8,000 sq. Feet of banquet space, full service restaurant and bar & much much more!! We've got everything - all under one roof - to accommodate your needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Genetti Lycoming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Genetti Lycoming Williamsport
- Genetti Lycoming Hotel Williamsport