My husband and I have been staying at the Genetti for more than 6 yrs now. We have tried other hotels in the area when the Genetti was full, but we always return. The hotel is like stepping back in time, all the rooms are unique. We have stayed in the jacuzzi room, the suites, double beds and the King rooms we have never been disappointed. The hotel is very clean, the staff are extremely friendly, they treat you like family. When we are in Williamsport it is usually for work, so coming back to the Genetti gives us something to look forward to. We have also spent a few Anniversaries, Mardi Gras and other special occasions at the Genetti. While there make sure you visit their restaurant The 4th St Grille, you will love the food, the staff, and the entertainment. We always tell all our friends and family about the Genetti. So if you are looking for a great place to stay in the Williamsport area The Genetti is for you!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Genetti Hotel has been creating memories for world wide travelers since 1922. Our Convenient downtown location in combination with the hotels warm atmosphere and friendly staff make our hotel the perfect choice. We offer a variety of traditional rooms along with whirlpool suites and 'extended stay' rooms. Over 200 hotel rooms, 8,000 sq. Feet of banquet space, full service restaurant and bar & much much more!! We've got everything - all under one roof - to accommodate your needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Genetti Lycoming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Genetti Lycoming Williamsport
- Genetti Lycoming Hotel Williamsport