“My stay at the Fairfield Inn, Williamsport, Pa.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Wanamie
“My stay at the Fairfield Inn, Williamsport, Pa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Excellent location...right off of Rt 180...easy on and off access. Extremely friendly staff. Very nice free breakfast buffet each morning. Very comfortable room. Bed was nice. I will be staying here on my next trip to Williamsport.

Room Tip: Elevator is a little slow so I suggest room on floors 1 or 2.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel! We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport was enjoyable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a very nice stay in a studio suite at the Fairfield. Room was very clean and spacious. Fantastic layout. Lighting, furnishings and decorations made it feel quite comfortable. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
I would like to thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Williamsport. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and were happy to have you stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just stayed there last night, and didnt want to leave this morning. Beds were amazing! They have a pillow topper or something on them. Rooms were clean, but a little small. It's just been all redone and the whole place as a very new hip decor, not like most hotels. Staff were super nice when I checked. Unfortunately I just needed a place to sleep between point a and b, and arrived around 11pm and checked by 10 am the next day. I can't comment on much else. I would stay there again though.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I would like to thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Williamsport. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a good night's sleep in our bed. I am also glad that you enjoyed the new look of our hotel. If you are ever in the area, we would love to serve you again!
Clifton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Enjoyable overnight stay. The hallways are nicely lit, new rugs, warm atmosphere. The room was clean, nice furniture, seemed recently upgraded. Location is good near the freeway and about 5 mins from downtown.
The only complain was the big scare we got when the firealarms went off due to a problem with the sprinkler system. All had to evacuate but not for long.

Room Tip: Booking online with Marriot may be cheaper than booking as a walkin.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. I am also happy that our location was convenient for your trip. However, I would like to apologize for the fire alarm going off during your stay. This is a safety precaution, but I can understand how disturbing this can be. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy Holidays!
Glenside, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband & I had just traveled 3.5 hrs.in dense fog to a funeral, & wanted a place to stay overnight, so we booked a room. The staff was friendly & very accommodating. The room was clean & comfortable. Breakfast (witch was included in the stay)included scrambled eggs,sausage,mufins,fresh fruit & homemade waffles. Coffee was a bit weak though. All in all a good value for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for the loss in your family. If there is anything that we may do for you, please let us know, we would be happy to help. We hope if you're in the area again that you would choose us for your stay. Happy Holidays!
Covington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel was nicely appointed, though they had signs apologizing for construction. Room was adequate for an overnight stay. Bed was soft - great for me, not my husband. Only complaint was a slight chlorine smell as the room was close to the pool. Rate was a AAA sale, so very reasonable compared to others in Williamsport.

Room Tip: Ask not to be close to the pool
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you chose us for your recent stay in Williamsport. Our hotel is almost finished with our renovation and I am glad that you liked our new look. I would like to apologize that the bed was not to your husband's liking and that you could smell chlorine from our pool. If there is anything that we may do for you, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. We hope that if you are in the area again that we will be your choice for lodging. Thank you and have a great day!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I were in the area for business and this hotel had the best rates around (<$100). The hotel was very easy to find. The building was very clean and the night manager was very quick at getting us into our room. They even had there fresh baked cookies on hand. The room was very clean. The parking lot was pretty empty but it was off season. The breakfast was one of the better free hotel breakfast I have had. The lady quickly refilled anything that was close to empty. My wife and I will stay here again when we come back to the area. The wireless internet worked great. They even had DVD players in the rooms, I have never seen that before or maybe I just don't get out enough. Yes the room was smaller but for us to crash there for a night, I had no issues. When I took my shower in the morning, the hot water was great, I had no issues with it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy that our hotel met your needs for your visit! I do hope that if you are ever in the Williamsport area again, that you will choose us as your home away from home. We would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport? Share your experiences!