“My personal favorite!!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“My personal favorite!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We go here a lot!! The food is always good and well worth the money. The Jack Daniels steak is my favorite and Fridays is the only place that has it. The service is usually above average an the atmosphere is pretty good too. The value is about average for a meal. Whenever I have had an issue with my steak they have always taken great care to correct the problem. Every time we go there I'm always satisfied when we leave knowing I had a great meal and didn't pay an arms and leg for a good steak.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nottingham, Pennsylvania
“Not a bad TGIF”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I wouldn't say this was an outstanding TGIF, but it was a good one. Food was well-prepared and served timely, and the waitstaff seemed overall pretty efficient. I would return here if I'm in the area again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northumberland, Pennsylvania
“Good food and okay atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Enjoyed the burgers and pasta, wait staff are friendly, located just on the edge of town in commercial area south of the old downtown. About a 12-15 minute drive from the Lycoming Shopping Mall, which lacks much in the way of nearby eateries.

Visited May 2012
pa.
“Hung out at the bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

After doing some barhopping in Williamsport decided to go back to our hotel the "Best Western" and stop by the TGIF that is attached.It was a family members birthday so that gave us an excuse to hang out longer than usual.The bartenders were top notch and friendly,prices were the norm for this kind of place and they had a nice well behaved crowd,many who were gas drillers from the natural gas fracking wells in the area.It's been awhile since I've been in a bar until midnight but we had a good time in a nice atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WILLIAMSPORT
“Good place for casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

The food is good and the menu is well rounded. They have a good location on the Golden Strip.

Visited February 2012