“Definitely worth the trip” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Eclectic
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
NoVA
“Definitely worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

I read about the Bullfrog here on TA and decided we had to give it a try while we were visitng for the LLWS. Being a beer lover, that was my primary interest. I reviewed the menu in advance and knew I had to try the fish sandwich. It was so good, I had to go back two more times and order it. I tried all of the beers and enjoyed them all. My wife enjoyed her pasta dishes and our Grandson enjoyed a burger all 3 times we stopped. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was great. I'd recoomend it for any occasion.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Busselton, Western Australia
“loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Delicious beer, great atmosphere and yummy food - liked by the whole family. Short walk from the HIExpress. Great place

Visited December 2011
Milford,Pa
“Dinner before concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

My wife and I ate here before going to a concert in the community center which is across the street. Both the food and drinks were delicious.

Visited December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great beer, solid bar food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Williamsport's restaurants are largely composed of large chains. This is a local establishment with a unique product i.e a great assortment of high quality different syles of beer, and unpretentious but solid beer food.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good place on budget”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

It's nice if you are on budget and want a good food. You get it here along with variety of beer selection. Seating is always a challenge - wait staff are accustomed to ignore potential customers waiting for seats. It's also sometimes too noisy to even hear your own voice. But again, if you want good cheap dinner on Mondays (when some other restaurants are closed), it is a good place.

Visited October 2011

Been to Bullfrog Brewery? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bullfrog Brewery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.