“I will give five stars if they still have the ALL U Can Eat menu!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hana Asian Bistro

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Williamsport, PA
“I will give five stars if they still have the ALL U Can Eat menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I loved their All U Can Eat menu. But too bad, it's was ended the end of last year. But even without that menu, this is still the best Japanese restaurant in town. The ingredients are very fresh and high grade. It's funny too see some reviews here that only had one or two reviews on file ( the two reviews one gave 5 stars to Ichiban) especially emphasized another Japanese restaurant called Ichiban was much better. It sounds a little bit fishy, isn't it? One of the review even said Wegmans junk sushi tastes better, haha... Yes, go ahead to give that a try, then you will really know which one is better. I have been to Ichiban, not bad, but price was really high. But you say it's much better than Hana, NO, I don't think so. Now, I am so glad there are two Japanese restaurants in town now, it's good to have competition. But for me, the first choice still would be Hana, very nice and new atmosphere, very clean, nice people work there, and better taste food too. Oh, btw, their Hibachi grill is so good too, reasonable price, and huge portion, we always had to take some food home with us.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Williamsport
“Delicious food, great service and a good time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

A couple of coworkers and I decided to try the new Japanese restaraunt after some rants and raves from other coworkers. We definately were not dissapointed. At first we were a little confused about the menus but our server walked us through it. He was very polite and helpful and made us feel very welcomed. We decided to go with there all you can eat menu. Wow what a deal. I got some Sushi, sashimi and a couple rolls. For 20.95 you cant beat it. The Sushi was amazing and fresh Yhey also have a fully stocked bar and make some amazing martinis. The atmosphere and decore is beautiful!. I will highly recommend this to everyone and cant wait to go back again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Franchise feel. Not welcoming and tastes frozen.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was excited to hear about another Asian cuisine in town. Walking in the decor is beautiful. However, the staff was not warm and seemed to be too busy to answer any questions. The sushi tastes frozen; I've had better at Wegmans. Portions were small and did not have an ethnic taste to it. I definitely prefer ichiban for the warm atmosphere and quality service and food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Good Sushi, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The sushi was fresh, tasted great. I like that there is a hibachi room and regular dining tables. Service was just okay.

Visited November 2012
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wow, wait staff is so rude...! Their menu is super inconsistent every time i go, and they act as if they don't know what they're doing. When I ordered they even brought me the wrong food, then insisted that they hadn't. Food wasn't prepared right, and when I asked for something else bc I didn't like it this boy snapped at me and told me to go into the kitchen so that I could watch it be prepared myself... What the h*, who says that! Then I was bombarded with insisting staff that wouldnt leave my table and forced me to try my food in front of them so that they could watch me eat it... I was so excited to go to Hana's only to be utterly disappointed and embarassed by the abrasive staff. The food was average, ichiban is better PLUS the wait staff there is super nice. The only plus to Hana is the decor, bc it was just built. Still, I'm sticking to ichiban........

• Visited October 2012