“35 minutes to get a plain omelet” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 155 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“35 minutes to get a plain omelet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at 10:32 am with a party of 5 we foind a table for 6 open. When it was my turn to order I asked for a plain omelet and scrapple. Our waitress said you mean a cheese omelet? I said I wanted a plain omelet she replied then you want scrambled eggs? I said I just want a plain omelet no toast or homefries. At the 25 minute mark I asked how are we doing? She said fine oh the food will be out soon. At the 32 minute mark I said to my wife at 35 I'm leaving to go to go to Taco Bell. Finally 37 minutes from the time we ordered my plain omelet arrived. My wife is a chef of 30 years and I worked 11 years in restuarants. I'd advise to eat at Perkins instead

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Northern California
“Typical old fashioned diner food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband, mother, and I stopped by this diner for lunch on a road trip based on the reviews others had submitted. Yes, it was busy with regulars but it really wasn't our kind of food plus we felt neglected by the server. If you enjoy sandwiches served on white bread or "soft as a marshmallow" wheat bread (my mom's description), only iceberg lettuce for your salad, and oily fries, this is your place. Additionally, my husband did not receive his fries until the end of the meal in spite of asking several times. The people there were very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mt.Cobb PA
“I'll say Hello again to this Dolly('s Diner)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

After a previous bad experience with a franchise restaurant while in Billtown and looking for a good local eatery, this was highly recommended by other trippers. And they were right. Watch if your using an on-line map site because it gave me the wrong side of the street but has a very noticeable sign visible from 3rd st. It is a newer building, but as others have stated, has 50's tables, chairs, floor, stools, and other decor. No music playing just a TV with the morning news on. Appears to be a popular destination for the locals. Waitress was extremely friendly and welcoming, makes me feel kind of guilty of not being able to go back tomorrow. Food was tasty, priced very reasonably, and not a long wait for it. Coffee always being refilled. Hours when I visited were 5:00 am to 3:00 pm. You shouldn't be disappointed with a visit here. Give it a try!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sebastian, Florida
“Great Fresh Cut French Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fun place for families looking for a change from fast food. From Soup to Sandwiches and fries we had no complaints.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A SURE THING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped here after a stay at the local Holiday Inn. I laugh to think that I almost went to McDonald's for breakfast due to time constraints. This place is cheap, friendly, and efficient. It was fun to watch the local diners interact. Everyone in the place seemed to know each other. Our food was excellent, and i have had longer wait times at McDonald's! SOLID.

• Visited April 2013