“GREAT FOOD !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Abrana Marie's

Abrana Marie's
100 W. 3rd St., Williamsport, PA 17701-5831 (Formerly Abrana Marie's Norte)
+1 570-320-0626
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“GREAT FOOD !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I've been to Abrana Marie's many times. This is the best Mexican in the area. It easily compares to the quality anywhere in the country ! Make sure you reserve the Guacomole .

• Visited January 2011

West Milton, Pennsylvania
“Great Authenic New Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

Spent 10 years in Albuquerque and became addicted to NM food of all kinds, especially the green chilies. This is as authenic as it gets. It's the same food as in NM only 2000 miles to the NE. It's small, and seating is tight but well worth the trip. Make reservations beforehand, esp. on weekends. BYOB, Service is a bit slow but that's because the food is prepared as you wait and it certainly tastes like it. I loved my time in NM and this just takes me back. I'd give it more than one thumbs up if able. Although some might deem their food pricy... it's not fast food. You want fast food, go to Taco Bell!

Bloomsburg
“Great "New Mexican" cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

We had dinner here this past Saturday evening, 09/25. We had a reservation, which is almost always necessary on a weekend. I had a combination platter with a chile rellenos burrito, chicken enchilada and beef taco, all with the green chile (hot). My husband had the chicken enchiladas as well with the mild green chilis. Excellent as always. The restaurant describes the cuisine as "New Mexican". I believe that this is because chili "sauce" toppings (which smother the meal like a gravy) are quite common in New Mexico vs. Mexico. I am not an expert on this at all, just an observation in my travels throughout the American Southwest. At any rate, the food is excellent, always served promptly and piping hot, and the service is pleasant and competent. Nice meal selection and the ability to "customize" your meal by choosing smaller or larger portions, options of 3 different sauces, and combo plates. They also serve excellent appetizers (try the chili conqueso dip!!) and desserts. This is a BYOB establishment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor Member
“On entering we thought we had stepped...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010 via mobile

On entering we thought we had stepped back in time. The decor and tables were dated BUT the food and the service were absolutely fabulous!! You must try this place. The cheese queso was awesome, the best I have ever had. it was full of chillis , onions , peppers and tomatoes. Simply delicious and piping hot. The varierty of sauces available to top enchiladas etc was amazing and we were able to sample all eight of them before we ordered. The chicken in the enchiladas was shreded flavourful and moist. The hot mushroom sauce on top delicious and spicy. You can BYOB too!
Excellent value for money. Try this place soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pennsylvania
“Williamsport Favorite...formerly a Northumberland Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

I have been to Abrana's DOZENS of times and I take friends there whenever they visit me. I would drive a hundred miles for the roast beef enchiladas with medium sauce. They are to die for. You can order the portion size you want with most dishes. I always order the largest size so I can take some home with me. The place is small, but it is fairly easy to get a reservation. I don't know if I even want to write this good review because I think it's still a bit of a secret and I don't want to let it out of the bag and risk not getting a reservation.

The portions are huge and the price is right. I also love bringing my own beer and wine.

The restaurant used to be located in Northumberland, where I live. I miss that place! Bring it back!