“TASTY LAX SNACK” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Abrana Marie's

Abrana Marie's
100 W. 3rd St., Williamsport, PA 17701-5831 (Formerly Abrana Marie's Norte)
+1 570-320-0626
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“TASTY LAX SNACK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My son and i were on our way to watch a Bucknell Lacrosse game and needed a little scooby snack. This establishment didn't disappoint. Decent price and decent portions. The wait staff is friendly (and pretty). We enjoyed our nachos and our tacos.

Decor: no need to put sombreros and blankets on the wall--let your food speak for itself.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Definitely worth the trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have been eating here for years. First in Northumberland and now in Williamsport, we seem to have always had to travel about an hour. But it is well worth the trip. It is definitely not what would expect in this part of the country. I have travelled on business throughout the Southwest; and yet, I have not found a place that does it as consistantly across the board as this place. There may be other places that I would go to for a particular dish, but this is where we take our "out-of-town" guests for an overall New Mexican experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Very good traditional mexican food. You get a great value with awesome food. Definitely a must try, and don't forget to sample the sauces. Havent been disappointed. And dont forget to byob.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My fiance's favourite restaurant; I'm not a huge fan of this kinda food but it was pretty good even by my standards. A small hole-in-the-wall restaurant but definitely worth a visit. The mushroom sauce was delicious, fiance loved his ham and cheese enchilada!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Im not in Texas anymore...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I will say the presentation of the food was a 10 out of 10, but when it came to taste it fell way short of what Im used to coming from the south. But we are in Pennsylvania... There was another lady in having dinner who wanted to know what this wonerful tasting thing was that she had just eaten... It was a Tamale, and the lady was in her 60's... So my hopes of a real Mexican Restaraunt here in PA are dwindling quickly. But, it probably rates a 9 out of 10 for the locales

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere