“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1840 East Third Street, Williamsport, PA 17701-3914 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get up to 20% off
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Albany, New York
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was my second stay at this Best Western and my room to be clean and comfortable. As I am a senior citizen I would recommend a bath mat for the tub bottom. While taking a shower the tub bottom becomes very slippery. I enjoyed the breakfast but found the eggs and sausage to be cold. A large assortment of items so you really don't go hungry.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nicole I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Nicole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlantic, Pa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Well, if you want to spend the evening dodging middle-aged, drunk softball players, their unattended children, not sleeping due to the noise outside the rooms, and just being generally annoyed......this is the place for you.

Staff is not knowledgeable about activities off-property, nor are they concerned. Additionally, they do not care that the place is being overrun....I am guessing they are annoyed by it too.

Spend the extra $20 and stay at a better place.

Room Tip: Chose one at another property.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am sorry to hear about your experience we strive to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay. Unfortunately on occasion their are circumstances that are out of our control. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in town.

Apologetically,
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed our stay and would return. I was looking for a place to break up a long drive home. The room appears to have been updated and was very nice. Comfy bed, clean, quiet~ nice included breakfast and friendly staff.The room we stayed in was facing the (clean) pool. Perfect for what I needed. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We did just renovate the hotel in 2012 and are glad we could provide you with a clean and comfortable room while you were away from home. We will see you next time you are in Williamsport.

Many Thanks,
Niagara Falls, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This hotel was chosen for the fair price and past experience with Best Western. The check in process was simple and quick. Once in the room. it was clean without any complaints. When I sat down, I noticed the bed was lumpy, and the pillows were pretty much the same. The room has ZERO privacy which was obvious when I could hear entire conversations in the room next to me along with the extended late night live Cinemax experience in the room above me. Once I finally fell asleep, the party of 10 people out on the balcony above me that went on for easily 2 hours woke me up from a sound sleep. The staff went upstairs and addressed the problem when I called the front desk after not being able to fall back asleep. I was able to catch about 2-3 hours sleep total during that night. If you are a heavy sleeper, then this hotel may work for you but otherwise find another one.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear that the noise kept you from getting a sound night's sleep. I am glad that you let the front desk know and that they promptly addressed the situation for you . We hope that you will stay with us again and we will be happy to make sure you are in a quieter area of the hotel the 2nd floor or closer to the pool may work better for future uses.

Cordially,
Fairview, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I love the free hot breakfast not just a muffin and a bagel room was really clean price good and many things to do nice pool connected to a restaurant with ten percent off if your a guest microwave and fridge which is good when you travel for work staff very friendly and helpful will stay again

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nicole I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
David I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and our many other amenities. We are proud to have a friendly comfortable clean hotel and look forward to seeing you next time you are traveling through williamsport.

Nicole Iannarino
Middletown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Fantastic, wonderful room! The beds were comfortable and the room was huge. It appeared to be fairly newly updated. There was a large closet, a fridge with freezer and a microwave. The bathroom was good sized - much larger than many hotels we have stayed in. It was also very clean. There was a large double closet and the room was quite spacious.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Janet thank you for the great review. It sounds like you stayed in one of our newly built deluxe rooms. While we take pride in all our facilities these are definitely the most spacious. We also take pride in providing comfortable clean facilities. Thank you again and see you next time.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

my husband and I are always "on the road" for work and this BW was one of my favorite hotels we have stayed at...very clean and enjoyable. The staff here are very friendly especially Diana, she's great!! Always happy to see my 9 month old son and I and make sure we have every thing we need to feel right at home (which is great since we spend more nights in hotels instead of home lol)

Room Tip: ground floor is easier with kids
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michele I am happy that you have chosen to share that we are one of your favorite hotels. We know how hard it can be traveling on the road and strive to provide everyone with a pleasant experience. Diana who has been with us for years exemplifies this. We can't wait to see you again next time.

Nicole Iannarino

Been to BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn? Share your experiences!