“Great place to stay over during long drive home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1840 East Third Street, Williamsport, PA 17701-3914 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great place to stay over during long drive home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed our stay and would return. I was looking for a place to break up a long drive home. The room appears to have been updated and was very nice. Comfy bed, clean, quiet~ nice included breakfast and friendly staff.The room we stayed in was facing the (clean) pool. Perfect for what I needed. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nicole I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We did just renovate the hotel in 2012 and are glad we could provide you with a clean and comfortable room while you were away from home. We will see you next time you are in Williamsport.

Many Thanks,
Nicole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Niagara Falls, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This hotel was chosen for the fair price and past experience with Best Western. The check in process was simple and quick. Once in the room. it was clean without any complaints. When I sat down, I noticed the bed was lumpy, and the pillows were pretty much the same. The room has ZERO privacy which was obvious when I could hear entire conversations in the room next to me along with the extended late night live Cinemax experience in the room above me. Once I finally fell asleep, the party of 10 people out on the balcony above me that went on for easily 2 hours woke me up from a sound sleep. The staff went upstairs and addressed the problem when I called the front desk after not being able to fall back asleep. I was able to catch about 2-3 hours sleep total during that night. If you are a heavy sleeper, then this hotel may work for you but otherwise find another one.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear that the noise kept you from getting a sound night's sleep. I am glad that you let the front desk know and that they promptly addressed the situation for you . We hope that you will stay with us again and we will be happy to make sure you are in a quieter area of the hotel the 2nd floor or closer to the pool may work better for future uses.

Cordially,
Nicole
Fairview, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I love the free hot breakfast not just a muffin and a bagel room was really clean price good and many things to do nice pool connected to a restaurant with ten percent off if your a guest microwave and fridge which is good when you travel for work staff very friendly and helpful will stay again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nicole I, Manager at BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
David I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and our many other amenities. We are proud to have a friendly comfortable clean hotel and look forward to seeing you next time you are traveling through williamsport.

Middletown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Fantastic, wonderful room! The beds were comfortable and the room was huge. It appeared to be fairly newly updated. There was a large closet, a fridge with freezer and a microwave. The bathroom was good sized - much larger than many hotels we have stayed in. It was also very clean. There was a large double closet and the room was quite spacious.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Janet thank you for the great review. It sounds like you stayed in one of our newly built deluxe rooms. While we take pride in all our facilities these are definitely the most spacious. We also take pride in providing comfortable clean facilities. Thank you again and see you next time.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

my husband and I are always "on the road" for work and this BW was one of my favorite hotels we have stayed at...very clean and enjoyable. The staff here are very friendly especially Diana, she's great!! Always happy to see my 9 month old son and I and make sure we have every thing we need to feel right at home (which is great since we spend more nights in hotels instead of home lol)

Room Tip: ground floor is easier with kids
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michele I am happy that you have chosen to share that we are one of your favorite hotels. We know how hard it can be traveling on the road and strive to provide everyone with a pleasant experience. Diana who has been with us for years exemplifies this. We can't wait to see you again next time.

Hughesville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

In my opinion the room and hotel was a good value for the price. The staff were very friendly and attentive. There was a noticeable gap between the ground and the bottom of the door that allowed outside noise of people talking and walking by the room to be a little loud. The air conditioner in the room rattled and the temp of the room was hard to control. It was either too cold with it on or stuffy in the room with it off. The room was nicely decorated and very clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Billi Jo thanks for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that you got a good value and enjoyed interacting with our friendly staff. Thank you for bringing your maintenance issues to our attention so we can look at that and have it corrected. See you next time!

Angelus Oaks, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Now I realize there are 3 grades of Best Western...this was grade one. It is great if you want to sleep and go but don't plan on any extra's. This particular hotel is utilized by out of state workers for the oil/gas industry newly established here - so it is busy. Not one of the newer hotels in the line. We were visiting family and booked twonights...it was OK. There other choices close by...should have listened to my Dad.

Room Tip: Try the Comfort Inn down the street...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. Although we are an older hotel we have renovated our rooms and facilities in 2012. We do have a large variety of guest that we cater to at our location. I hope that you will come and see us again the next time you are in town visiting your family.

Nicole Iannarino

Been to BEST WESTERN Williamsport Inn? Share your experiences!