I have stayed at this Red roof two other times. The staff was not great those other times and I told myself I wouldn't stay there again. Well I find myself going through that area and needed to stay somewhere.
I was pleasantly surprised at being treated very nicely when I asked for change of room because of location. Unfortunately the room was musty as the AC seemed to need to be cleaned out. The smell of mold kind of hit me as I walked in. The rug had stains on it and the bed was old and too soft. But it was just one night. I had to leave at 4am so it was a quick place to lay my head for the night. The overnight front desk staff was very nice.
It would be nice if the hotels that allow dogs would have bag stations for people to pick up after their dogs. I always carry them with me, but obviously other people do not. It would be nice if everyone just picked up after their own dog so my dog doesn't step in their mess...yuck
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Red Roof Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre
- Red Roof Inn Wilkes-Barre
- Wilkes-Barre Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.