“I LOVE THIS PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Wilkes Barre
“I LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The service is always excellent, the food is wonderful, the atmosphere is great, and the price isn't bad either. This is always my go-to place when I am looking for a quick dinner. Love, love, love this place.

Visited February 2014

Kingston, Pennsylvania
“Awful Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I've taken out their food before and always enjoyed it. My boyfriend and I decided to stop by for dinner tonight and got seated immediately...only to sit there for 20 minutes without any acknowledgement by any of the waitresses in our section. Tables were leaving and we were still being ignored. They cleaned tables before even getting our drink orders. Each waitress that passed made direct eye contact with us and still chose to ignore us. I'm a waitress myself, and would never deliberately ignore my customers. We ended up walking out. Don't come here unless you want to be ignored.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
CareyZ777, Owner at Norm's Pizza & Eatery, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Although I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our food in the past, I am sorry that you had a bad experience in our dinning room. I spoke the wait staff and there seems to have been miscommunication between the hostess and waitress. Again, I am sorry for the disappointing service and I have talked to the people involved to make sure that this does not happen again.
Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza, solid sandwiches and good value...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Norms is a family owned business providing round and square pizza, subs, chicken wings, boneless chicken bites, and sandwiches along with some light dinners like spaghetti and meatballs. The owner(s) are at the business a good deal of the time and there is a large group of folks who have been working there for several years providing support and structure. The food is reasonably priced and a very good value. The square pizza is cooked in traditional style for in a square pan, the round is a traditional pie but tends not be greasy like some other round pies in the area. Overall you cannot go wrong at Norms. For the health conscious, Norms has a very good and fresh chicken Caesar salad with grilled chicken and eggs with homemade croutons. They also offer burgers and "fresh cut" fries.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
White Haven, Pennsylvania
“GREAT PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Norm's has delicious pizza, and it is cheap too!! It is more of a saucier pizza and the crust is pretty thin. It is one of my favorite pizza places. It is a very family friendly environment, and the staff are very nice. The only thing I would recommend is, if you order their french fries make sure you tell them you want them crispy because they always come out undercooked and soggy. Overall, great place to eat! Oh and they have many separate dining sections to eat in so if you are looking for a place to have a private party or something like that, then this is perfect!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Excellent pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

This place has excellent pizza and very good wings. The Beer selection is small but very reasonably priced. I have two complaints. Very poor service and they always run out of silverware on busy nights.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere