“Highly recommend this hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain

You added Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Wildflower Drive at Route 115, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-9791 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Wilkes-Barre
“Highly recommend this hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a great stay from beginning to end. I loved the great breakfast buffet. The staff was nice. They even provided shuttle srvice to the casino. I really enjoyed the area, the view of the mountain is beautiful.

Room Tip: I joined the rewards club and got a room upgrade.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
east petersburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

very good hotel I wish the hotel had more channels on the TV for my daughter who was 2 1/2.other than that I thought the hotel stay was very good one to stay at .the breakfast was very good good selection of food the food was all hot. The service was lacking thereof the gentleman that was helping us was not a very good server at all I had asked him to get us something and he did not get it I had to ask the hostess. The pool was very nice there was nobody in it when my wife and I and my daughter used it. They are going through renovation on the outside of the building right now it looks like it's going to look very nice when it's all finished we stayed when it was still being worked on.I wish they still had the game room my daughter really enjoyed that game rooms when we stayed there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

There are many terrific attributes to this lovely hotel. First the staff is professional, friendly and efficient. Ashley was at the front desk sat evening when we checked in, she gave us the keys, our breakfast vouchers, and the lay of the land. Our room was clean, comfy and had a nice view of the city. When we called for more towels, they were brought up to the room;while we were down in the restaurant having a tasty dinner. It is not super fancy but the meal was a good value and satisfying and the service right in line with the front desk, excellent. Breakfast was above average, most hotels just do bread, juice and coffee in all its forms. The morning of tough mudder we were well fortified with oatmeal, fruit, eggs and yogurt, truly breakfast of champions or weekend warriors! Coming back the obstacle course sun afternoon, we were exhausted dirty and tired. Since it was Easter sunday, Charlie at the front desk was super and gave us the menu for Domino's that never closes. After getting the mud off we made use of the beautiful pool/ hottub area, relaxed and broke the diet with pizza.
When Charlie checked us out, he gave us a lil bag for the road, water and yummy chex mix.
All in all my muddy buddys gave me kudos for picking such an great hotel for our pre/post challenge. Thank you for making me look like the savy traveler!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Bayside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I spent the night here with my husband just last night. The hotel is located only a five minute drive from Mohegan Sun and provides a shuttle service to and from if you prefer not to drive. This hotel is relatively new and meticulously clean. They have an indoor pool and exercise room that is very inviting. Our room which had a king size bed, was immaculate and very spacious. Unlike some hotels I've stayed in, their room darkening shades actually worked and blocked out all light. Our room rate of only $79 included a complimentary breakfast buffet that was delicious. And the bed could not have been more comfortable if I had had it custom made.

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Our family of five stayed here in April on the return leg of a long trip south. We were tired from the road when we arrived and found it to be very comfortable and welcoming, even during construction. The room was clean, comfortable, and newly renovated. The pool is huge and includes a sauna, hot tub, and showers. Breakfast was included and was great! Staff was helpful and engaging. There's even a playground in the back. Whole family enjoyed the stay. Would certainly recommend.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lancaster, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

the only reason that we rated VG instead of excellent, due to the weight of the comforter and it was too hot....the pillows are just too short and plump, gives you aches in the neck area....this applies to all the Best Westerns we have tried to date. We will have to travel with our own pillows if we return to this chain. The cooling/heat system was a bit loud, otherwise the room was pleasant & clean.

Manassas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I received a great value for my money. Pool was spotless, shower rooms and lifeguard were nice extras. The room and hotel was clean. Employees was friendly and informative. I would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain

Address: 600 Wildflower Drive at Route 115, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-9791 (Formerly Best Western)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Luzerne County > Wilkes-Barre
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Family Hotel in Wilkes-Barre
#4 Business Hotel in Wilkes-Barre
#4 Romantic Hotel in Wilkes-Barre
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain 3*
Full service hotel with two restaurants on premises. Bistro & Lounge with outdoor seating. A hearty hot breakfast buffet included with every room. Large indoor pool, spa & sauna. Complimentary Business center, Wi-Fi, Fax & copy service, Iron & ironing board, Hair Dryer and Courtesy Airport & Casino shuttle. Meeting & Banquet rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus East Mountain Hotel Wilkes-Barre
Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn And Suites
Best Western Wilkes Barre

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.