I only stayed here for one night, but if I ever return to the area I would totally stay here again. The hotel is located in downtown Wilkes-Barre (not much to see there) and has free parking and an excellent buffet breakfast is included! The fitness center is also very nice and actually has good equipment. The hotel was clean as was my room. The bathroom looked like new and featured a fancy Waterpik shower head. The room was spacious and included a great flat screen tv and DVD player. There is a restaurant and night club in the hotel, but I didn't hear a thing. The only noise that I heard was some kind banging in the walls; it sounded like pipes. This kept me awake at night and that is the only reason I have 4 instead of 5 stars. Next time I will bring ear plugs because I am a light sleeper anyway.
Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genetti Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Best Western Wilkes Barre
- Best Western Genetti Hotel
- Best Western Wilkes-Barre
- Wilkes-Barre Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this full-service Hotel, located next to the F.M. Kirby Center and few blocks from Wilkes University and King's College. Well appointed rooms feature flat screen TV's and DVD players, free wireless high-speed internet access and spa-like pillow top mattresses. With banquet ball rooms accommodating up to 2000 people, this is the perfect place to celebrate. A free hot breakfast buffet is served every morning to our guests in our own restaurant Oyster. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Genetti Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.