“AWESOME!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315

You added Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1067 Highway 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Wilkes-Barre
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

treated like a king from the moment i walked through the door. only stayed 1 night as i was looking for a good nights sleep before a long road trip, room clean, internet speed rocked and the TV had the MLB channel...can you say WINNER??? a little pricey but would recommend in an instant

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed at that Extended Stay America before (pet friendly) I come to see my Grandson. For the $200.00 a night they charged me, it was Ok, but far from great for the price . But this last time I stayed there it was disgusting ! I know that is a strong word but its true. The elevator floor was so sticky and black , my feet stuck to the floor. Hallways were stained and not clean as well . The room was filthy , stains on the chairs , bathroom floor was dirty. Bed looked like someone was laying on it after it was made. I went down to tell the young lady at the front desk about the elevator floor before someone got hurt , just after I wheeled my things in the room . She told me it was like that for hours and she was the only one there and would take care of it ( she did ) Then I checked out the rooms and found it disgusting . I ended up canceling out the room we arrived late around 11;30 pm and left around 12:30 to look for another hotel we did find another Hotel in the area (also pet friendly for $89.00) Rooms were clean and place was nice . see my other review on that Hotel . Sorry to say I will never stay at Extender Stay again . Don't know if they changed management, staff or what ? But went down hell since I have stayed there last

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Washington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel was clean and quiet. The beds were comfy with lots of extra pillows. We only stayed one night, so we didn't really use the extra amenities (kitchen, DVD player, laundry) but everything seemed to be well maintained. We saw a large selection of DVDs to check out from the front desk. There is also a nice BBQ area behind the hotel, with grills provided. There isn't much of a breakfast here, but they clearly state on the website that it is "grab and go." There were muffins, granola bars, oatmeal and coffee. We will stay here again if we pass through the Wilkes Barre area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Beachwood, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We checked in late on a Saturday night, front desk staff was very nice. All night long the sink dripped water, we put a towel down not to hear the drip, drip.
In the morning we did not have a lot of time before we had to leave. What a surprise when I went to take a shower and the Shower did not work, all I could do was take a bath because the water will only come out of the bottom. We were all very cranky to say the least.

Extended Stay should NOT book rooms that are not in perfect conditions.

Room Tip: The room was quiet with the exception of the dripping faucet. And the broken shower.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed from June to October 5 2013 it was very clean everyone was amazing they all treated me like family I really heated to leave even the other guest was like amazing like we all looked out for each other family away from family just want to thank each and everyone one of them and I know they will keep up the good work. We all cried together when it was time for me to leave even the ones that was off that day came up to say good bye had a great time there if ever in the area again will be back with no second guessing.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My children stayed here for almost 2 months while visiting my husband who was working in the area. This was one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in, and absolutly the nicest staff! Stephanie, Emma, and the rest of the staff were awesome! They were always friendly and more than willing to help answer questions... Several times Stephanie searched the Internet to find information for me. They were also wonderful and kind to my 6 and 3 year olds. They really made this hotel feel like a home away from home! I would encourage anyone looking for long or short term accommodations in the Wilkes-Barre to stay at this hotel! Thank you Stephanie and Emma for making us feel at home so far away from home!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had an awesome stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff, especially Stephanie and Emma. It is great to know that they were helpful and very friendly. I will be sure to share your remarks with them and the rest of our team.

Jamesville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here recently and it was our first time staying with this chain. It was not bad. Our favorite part of the hotel was the shower, it was awesome! The price was right and the location worked for our trip to the casino nearby. The breakfast was more like a snack, but the coffee was good. The room was clean and big enough for a night but I think it would feel rather small if we had to stay for any extended period of time. The hotel building is a bit dated, but maybe they will work on updating rooms and bathrooms as time goes on.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and our location. As well, I am pleased to know that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the shower.

Been to Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315? Share your experiences!